Sunday, November 30, 2008

Enraged

As I watch this, I am beginning to feel a white hot seething rage creeping up. No one should be this unabashedly stupid...and so very proud of it.



This woman is NOT a true blonde anyway. True blonde is not one flat yellow color. It does not bear a resemblance to yellow cotton candy as does her hair. True blondes don't normally have brown eyes. The skin tone is also all wrong for a natural blonde.

I suspect this is a brunette masquerading as a blonde. The truly "dumb blondes" usually are.

I can understand not remembering a thing from high school algebra. But simple geography? Come on!

No one can possibly be THIS stupid and function in the real world, can they?

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Do you think this chick is an actress? I mean, come on! Is it even possible to be that clueless? And that unashamed about it?

I was equally enraged by the patronizing, sexist comments made by the gameshow host. Blech.

Phantom Blonde said...

Yep. I'm familiar with Jeff Foxworthy and I must say that, while I am a fan of his, I'm disappointed in his behavior in this video.